TeleRoute collects data from your mobile device to provide you with an easy way to send information to your Trash Flow software installed at your home or office. When you install, run or use our services we collect:
• Location. After you install TeleRoute, the App collects and transmits location data from sources such as GPS, Wi-Fi and cell towers to our servers. This information is then sent to your Trash Flow software and then it is deleted from our server. You may choose to stop our collection of location data through the Settings that we provide in the App, or by removing the App from your phone.
• Images. Images taken in TeleRoute are transmitted by the App to our servers as soon as an internet connection can be established. At that point, the image is removed from your device. The image is then sent to your Trash Flow software. Images that have successfully been sent to Trash Flow are removed from our servers after 30 days.
• Information from your device. This includes any other data that you permit the App to access on your device including through permissions on your device (e.g. Google Play on Android).
We upload your information from your device over a secured connection to our servers in order to transmit information to and from your Trash Flow software. Information is also sent back to your device over a secured connection.
Other ways we use your data include to develop reports that help us improve, measure and understand how our services are being used, and to develop new products, services and features. We may also use your information to communicate with you, such as by sending you notifications and service-related messages.
• We do not share information personally identifying information we collect and receive with third parties unless you give consent or if the disclosure is legally required.
• We may access, use, preserve, and share information, including any personally identifying information, with third parties if we have a good faith belief that it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; or to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations. We may also share such information if we believe that you have abused your rights to use the Services or violated an applicable law, or in connection with any dispute between you and us with respect to the Services.
• If we sell all or part of our business, make a sale or transfer of assets, are otherwise involved in a merger or business transfer, or in the event of bankruptcy, we may disclose and transfer your personally identifying information to one or more third parties as part of that transaction.
• We may also generally disclose anonymous information where reasonable steps have been taken to ensure the data does not contain your personally identifying information.
We use third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to provide the service. By submitting your and/or installing the App, you agree to this. We use commercially reasonable physical and technical safeguards to secure your data. We encrypt the communication channels using SSL. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data, which may be compromised by unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors.
Last updated and effective as of February 17, 2017.
Ivy Computer, Inc.
2933 Waterbury-Stowe Rd, Bldg #1
Waterbury Center, VT 05677
Call us today to speak with a representative to walk you through the different options to tailor a package that fits your specific needs.
There aren't many haulers that turn back once they've tried Trash Flow. Download the software for free and experience the power and time savings of Trash Flow for yourself.Download Now
Our Access Control module allows you to limit and track the access of specific users to various areas of Trash Flow.LEARN MORE
Enter Financial data with ease using Accounting Link from Trash Flow.LEARN MORE
Your way to make sure you know where your customers are, and that they will get their bill.LEARN MORE
Protect your Trash Flow information daily with our offsite backup service.LEARN MORE
Cloud Database support for multiple office locations.LEARN MORE
Integrate your container management and billing using the Trash Flow Container Tracking module.LEARN MORE
With the easy Dispatch feature of Trash Flow's Commercial Billing system, you can do all your dispatching functions from one simple screen.LEARN MORE
Automatically record account activity and find it all in one place with Event Tracking.LEARN MORE
Save money at the post office—Trash Flow makes it easy.LEARN MORE
Use our Material Tracking module to assign destinations for different materials and their quantities. Assign trucks and track transactions with this module that integrates seamlessly with either our Standard Billing or Commercial Billing system.LEARN MORE
Trash Flow is designed to let you add multiple users to your Trash Flow system.LEARN MORE
Let us plan the smartest routes for your drivers. Route Optimization calculates the shortest possible distance between stops, creating the fastest and most efficient route.LEARN MORE
We even save your scale house operator precious time. Scale information automatically populates on your computer screen without manual data entry.LEARN MORE
Bring the power of Trash Flow right into the truck with standard mobile tablets and even smart phones.LEARN MORE
Run your billing, ticketing, scale house, and yard, all with the same system.LEARN MORE
Save time and money by e-mailing your bills and offering the convenient, online payment options your customers expect. You don't need your own website—just an Internet connection!LEARN MORE